OUTDOOR SUMMER CAMPS 2022
It’s that time of the year again!
EVP is extremely excited to get started with our summer camps this year that will be run by our very own Jessie Nairn. This year, campers will have the opportunity to learn from an elite player while simultaneously growing their passion and love for volleyball.
Jessie’s many years of volleyball experience excites our team as all of our campers are set for a great summer! Jessie has 12 years of competitive volleyball experience while 6 of those were spent playing for the McMaster women’s university team. Some of her major achievements are being named McMaster’s volleyball MVP for two years and receiving the award of merit in 2022. Jessie has won 1 OUA Gold medal and 1 silver during her six years at Mcmaster and is eager to share some of her experiences with her campers this summer!
Each week our summer camps will have different themes in which campers will be competing for prizes. Some of which will include camp MVP’s, chances to win clothing, and much more!
The themes for this summer are as follows:
Week 1 & 7 (July 4th – 8th & August 15th – 19th) – Amazing Race (Ages 9 -14)
- Will include an Amazing Race themed event on Friday as well as multiple competitions and prizes throughout the week.
Week 2 & 5 (July 11th – 15th & August 2nd – 5th) – Sports Camp (Ages 9 -14)
- Although we are running a volleyball camp, our organization supports all aspects of athleticism. Throughout this week we will be playing a variety of sports including road hockey, frisbee, soccer, and of course volleyball.
Week 3 (July 18th – 22nd) – Eagles Week (Ages 9 -14)
- This week is meant for EVP rep players with the exception of some invites. The purpose of this week is to give our eagle’s players the opportunity to have a camp week to themself as well as meet members from all of our teams.
Week 4 (July 25th – 29th) – Water World (Ages 9 – 14)
- Fun in the Sun or Fun in the Water? Why not both! This week will involve water guns, water balloons, and anything water related!
Week 6 & 8 (August 8th – 12th & August 22nd – 26th) – Beach Volleyball Camp (Ages 9 – 14)
- This week provides an opportunity for players to learn everything beach volleyball related. Throughout the week coaches will teach players all the fundamentals of beach volleyball while intertwining competitions, games, and fun prizes!
Registration and more information can be found at: 2022 Summer Camps – EVP Canada