This summer at EVP, we are incredibly excited to be able to open back up on July 5th for all of our regular summer programs, along with our completely revamped summer camps that include weekly themes, prizes, and t-shirts for each camper.
Like last summer, our rep beach training is set to run Monday-Friday to help keep our rep players in playing shape. Especially after a tough year of constant shutdowns, EVP is excited to get back out on the courts and help show our athletes the other side of volleyball out on the beach. This program is for current rep players or players invited by EVP.
Our beach house league features 10 weeks of pure skill development for those who are not quite at the rep level, but looking to get there one day. A more in-depth, skill based program will set our house league players up to transition back to indoor this fall, where they can get more experience and strive for the Eagles rep program in future seasons.
Similarly to last summer, our adult league will be running from Monday-Thursday with recreational 4’s, intermediate 4’s and competitive 4’s leagues dispersed throughout those four days. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will only be allowing eight teams per division, with two divisions running each night. Our divisions will be divided as such:
Monday: Recreational 4’s & Intermediate 4’s
Tuesday: Intermediate 4’s & Competitive 4’s
Wednesday: Recreational 4’s & Competitive 4’s
Thursday: Tiered Intermediate 4’s (16 teams)
This summer our camps will have themes each week, where campers will be competing for prizes individually, and as parts of their teams throughout the week. Our themes this summer will be:
Week 1 (July 5th-9th) – Amazing Race (Ages 9-14)
- Will include an Amazing Race themed event on Friday, as well as daily hour long competitions for prizes.
Week 2 (July 12th-16th) – Water Week (Ages 8-10)
- Water balloons, water guns, drip drip drop, and everything water related!
Week 3 (July 19th-23rd) – Sports Week (Ages 11-14)
- As much as we are a volleyball camp, our coaches are great athletes and we want to bring you a variety of sport this week including spikeball, ultimate frisbee, capture the flag, soccer football and more.
Week 4 (July 26th-30th) – Olympic Week (Ages 11-14)
- With the Olympics kicking off this summer, we want to bring a mini EVP Olympics to summer camps! Campers will be split up into teams represented by countries and will compete in events and games to win points all week.
Week 5 (August 2nd-6th) – Disney Week (Ages 7-10)
- For our younger campers, EVP is running Disney week. We’ll have a dress-up day, Disney themed events and games, and a face painting day on Friday.
Week 6 (August 9th-13th) – Carnival Week (Ages 7-10)
- Carnival week is looking to be our biggest of the summer, with competitions for each day, carnival games throughout the week, and a carnival day on Friday, make sure you don’t miss this week (there may be an opportunity to pie one of our coaches).
Week 7 (August 16th-20th) – Eagles Rep Week (Ages 11-14)
- Our final week is a camp for EVP Eagles rep players, and some invites. In lieu of an Eagles week camp, we wanted to give our younger players the opportunity to come out and have a camp week for themselves.
Registrations for all summer programs are now live, make sure you visit evpcanada.com to register and for more information contact Matt Green (email@example.com) or Riley Cullis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Take care and we’ll see you on the beach!